The Asbestos Inspector is responsible for bulk sample collection on asbestos, lead and PCB inspections.
- Performs field inspection activities required for the project- including bulk sampling for asbestos, lead and PCB’S using the inspection field procedures provided, as well as Inspection Program when applicable.
- Uses and maintains inspection field equipment.
- Meets with clients, reviews scope of work of the project. Keeps Inspection Lead informed on any changes in scope prior to performing the work.
- Prepares project chain of custody with Inspection Program accurately and in a timely manner.
- Submits sample count to Inspection lead for customer approval.
- Submits a detailed email to inspector lead of any issues, changes or discrepancies in field.
- Submits all bulk samples to appropriate lab’s.
- Submits initial lab report and asbestos, lead & PCB
- Drafts sample location, material drawings and uploads to inspection program or submits to CAD draftsmen for drafting.
- Compiles all documents for draft reports for submission to Inspection Lead
- Performs duties in compliance with policies and procedures put forth by Ambient Environmental.
- Maintains licenses required by state regulations.
This position is active and requires standing, walking and driving. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items that weigh more than 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
This position requires the use of Personal Protective Equipment.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are dependent on client schedules. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Travel is required.
- Click Here to Complete the Employment Application Form
Ambient Environmental Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer