Ambient provides mold evaluation, assessments and mold remediation plans for both commercial and residential clients.
About 50 to 100 common indoor mold types have the potential for creating health problems. Exposure to molds can cause symptoms such as nasal congestion, eye irritation, or wheezing. People with serious allergies to molds may have more severe reactions. Ambient specializes in providing services related to fungal (yeasts and mold) and bacterial identification and corrective action. Our experts provide cost-effective mold solutions for industrial, government, commercial, institutional and residential settings. Services include identification, testing, source control and remediation.
- Comprehensive examination of the mold infiltration
- Identify and eliminate the source of the moisture resulting in mold growth
- Ensure that the effected materials are dry
- Determine, plan and implement appropriate corrective measures
- Collect post-remediation samples to verify proper and complete remediation