Ambient Environmental Inc. currently has an opening for a NYS Certified Project Monitor -and we are willing to train!!
This is an immediate opportunity. Some travel is required so a valid drivers license is needed, as is a reliable vehicle for transportation.
- Performs field activities required by the project- including air monitoring for asbestos
- Uses and maintains industrial hygiene monitoring instruments.
- Collects samples as required by various regulatory agencies.
- Prepares project chain of custody report accurately and in a timely manner.
- Performs duties in compliance with policies and procedures put forth by Ambient Environmental.
- Maintains licenses required by state regulations.
Physical Requirements: This position is active and requires standing, walking and driving. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items that weigh more than 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
This position requires the use of Personal Protective Equipment.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position but we are also accepting applications for part-time as well!!
Days and hours of work are dependent on client schedules. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
- Click Here to Complete the Employment Application Form
Ambient Environmental Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.