Ambient Environmental Inc. currently has an opening for a Project Manager. This position is responsible for project delivery from the definition of client needs through project execution, including: schedule and budget management, client communication, and coordination of technical team completion of deliverables.
- Establishes project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of Ambient’s policy and contract specifications.
- Monitors and controls projects through direction of on-site technicians to ensure project is completed on schedule and within budget.
- Manages accounting of work activities in a responsible, timely and accurate manner, utilizing appropriate project management tools.
- Investigates potentially serious situations and implements corrective measures.
- Represents Ambient in project meetings and attends strategy meetings.
- Works with the President to manage financial aspects of contracts to protect Ambient’s interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with the customer.
- Works with the Operations Lead to requisition supplies and materials.
- Interprets and explains plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers and clients.
- Formulates reports concerning such areas as work progress, costs and scheduling.
- Works with the Operations Lead to assign workers to sites to work on specified projects.
- Ensures project budget is maintain and on schedule.
- Communicates budget changes with the client and Operations Lead.
- Keeps Operations Lead apprised on project status including current and future challenges.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely utilizes standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers and fax machines.
This position is active and requires standing, walking driving. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items that weigh more than 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Travel is required.
- Click Here to Complete the Employment Application Form
Ambient Environmental Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.