The Training Director is responsible for managing all aspects of the training experience, helping Ambient customers maximize the service value they receive through strategic conversations and dependable, accurate and timely management of relationship concerns. The Training Director resolves division service issues by working with the Ambient CEO, Office Lead or Finance Director. She or he is responsible for the ongoing development of tracking, reviewing, and reporting of client service metrics for the division.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Training Director is responsible for ensuring that the training program complies at all times with all of the requirements of NYS Part 73. This position must be approved by NYS DOH. The Training Director must have experience in designing, implementing and evaluating other employee educational programs in asbestos, safety or vocational educational programs related to asbestos. The Training Director duties, per Part 73 include:
- Development and/or revision of asbestos safety training programs.
- Review of instructor qualifications and determination of foreign language fluency of proposed instructors for training programs conducted in languages other than English.
- Development and/or revision of final examinations.
- Monitoring the performance of instructors.
- Maintaining of training records, notification of classes to be run and any changes to those classes.
- Training new instructors.
- Developing / Marketing the division; attract new clients for current services; determine what courses clients need/want and develop a plan for adding to offerings.
- Provide a calendar of class offerings
- Responsible for maintaining training database
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday; 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Occasional travel is required.
- Click Here to Complete the Employment Application Form
Ambient Environmental Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.