Ambient Environmental, Inc. has an immediate position for an experienced EHS Specialist with construction safety, hazmat, and industrial hygiene capabilities. Competent in 29 CFR 1926 (OSHA Construction), IH monitoring with digital monitoring equipment and the ability to make assessments based upon data, conditions and work experience to achieve the highest levels of safety performance and compliance. Implement job safety and health plans, continually assess and recommend corrective actions, document all pertinent activities via job logs and daily reports. Memorialize jobsite logs and data for project recordkeeping. Conduct daily safety briefings, inspections and record all observations, assessments, recommendations and apply corrective actions while obtaining site leadership concurrence and support.
• Must have valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
• Safety Certifications (preferred)
• Minimum 5 years experience.
• Previous work experience as a site safety officer
• Ability to review and interpret governmental regulations.
• Must be self-starter, able to create and manage a schedule without being instructed.
• Must be able to interact and develop a positive culture and relationship with field employees.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
• Must be able to work flexible schedule to meet deadlines.
Salary commensurate with experience
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely utilizes standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers and fax machines.
This position is active and requires standing, walking driving. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items that weigh more than 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Travel is required.
- Click Here to Complete the Employment Application Form
Ambient Environmental Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.