Regulatory Compliance Effective EHS management requires conformance with numerous regulatory requirements as well as satisfying the expectations of investors, consumers and other stakeholders. Ambient focuses on developing and implementing creative and efficient solutions which ensure compliance, balance business and EHS objectives, reduce risk, and allow you to concentrate on your core business.
- EHS Auditing and Assessment
- Multi-media Plans and Permitting
- EHS Training (Spill Prevention, OSHA, Asbestos, Lead)
- Petroleum and Chemical Bulk Storage
- Waste Management/Waste Minimization
- Ligation Support / Expert Testimony
Business Transaction Ambient personnel have supported hundreds of successful merger/acquisition and divestiture projects worldwide. From single site due diligence to multi-site, multi-national liability and compliance assessment, Ambient focuses on minimizing risk while facilitating the deal. Our concise recommendations and value-added services, such as facilitating insurance-backed environmental liability protection, allow for informed business risk management decisions.
- Phase I / Phase II Due Diligence
- EHS Compliance Evaluation
- Risk Management / Liability Transfer
- Portfolio Management
- Merger & Acquisition Support
- Post-acquisition Integration
Site Remediation and Restoration From Brownfields to Superfund, Ambient personnel have the experience and insight to steer site restoration projects through the regulatory system and bring properties and facilities into compliant, productive use. Our goal is to secure long-term solutions to site restoration challenges using innovative, focused, cost-effective methods.
- Site Assessment / Remedial Investigation
- Feasibility Study / Cost Estimating
- Brownfield and Voluntary Cleanup
- Decommissioning and Demolition
- Construction Safety and Oversight
- Operation and Maintenance
Industrial Hygiene and Safety Our clients recognize that their people are their greatest resource. Ambient’s health and safety professionals help organizations establish and maintain a safe and healthy work environment that complies with OSHA requirements and provides further protections for the welfare of all workers and stakeholders.
- OSHA Compliance, Voluntary Protection Programs
- Indoor Air Quality Monitoring
- Safety Program and Metrics, Job Safety Analyses
- Industrial Hygiene, Ventilation Solutions
- Process Safety Management
- Machine Safety and Guarding, Lock Out / Tag Out